What are your needs when medical treatment goes wrong? You may be looking for a variety of things:
1. An explanation about what has gone wrong and why.
2. Assurances that there has been a proper investigation and that you have been taken very seriously.
3. Accountability for mistakes that have been made.
4. An apology.
5. Agreement as to the way forward, E.g. to agree upon the next step in your medical care and/or whether you will be offered a second opinion.
6. Assurances that other patients will not have the same experience.
7. An independent investigation if you are not satisfied with the medical providers response to your formal complaint.
8. Representation at an Inquest.
We can give you some free advice in the first instance, so please call us on 0114 2507100 or email us via our contact page.
If it is better for you (owing to work) please do request that we speak to you one evening, outside usual work hours. We are here to try and make life easier for you in what is usually a difficult time for you and your family.
About Medical Solicitors
Our friendly team of specialist lawyers at Medical Solicitors have a lot of experience in bringing successful medical negligence claims.
Compensation can be claimed where there has been delay in getting a patient to hospital, delay in diagnosis, inappropriate advice given concerning care options and risks and benefits of such options, where there have been excessive delays in providing actual treatment, or where there has been any substandard care that amounts to actual Medical Negligence.
Do contact our friendly team of specialist lawyers at Medical Solicitors. We conduct most of our Clinical and Medical Negligence claims under ‘No Win, No Fee’ agreements, also known as Conditional Fee Agreements. So, you do not have to worry about how you are going to afford to bring a medical negligence claim for compensation. You have nothing to lose in speaking to us.