Your needs when medical treatment goes wrong
1. An explanation about what has gone wrong and why.
2. Assurances that there has been a proper investigation and that you have been taken very seriously.
3. Accountability for mistakes that have been made.
4. An apology.
5. Agreement as to the way forward, E.g. to agree upon the next step in your medical care and/or whether you will be offered a second opinion.
6. Assurances that other patients will not have the same experience.
7. An independent investigation if you are not satisfied with the medical providers response to your formal complaint.
8. Representation at an Inquest.
We can give you some free advice in the first instance, so please call us on 0114 2507100 or email us via our contact page.
If it is better for you (owing to work) please do request that we speak to you one evening, outside usual work hours. We are here to try and make life easier for you in what is usually a difficult time for you and your family.
About Medical Solicitors
Our friendly team of specialist lawyers at Medical Solicitors have a lot of experience in bringing successful medical negligence claims.
Compensation can be claimed where there has been delay in getting a patient to hospital, delay in diagnosis, inappropriate advice given concerning care options and risks and benefits of such options, where there have been excessive delays in providing actual treatment, or where there has been any substandard care that amounts to actual Medical Negligence.
Do contact our friendly team of specialist lawyers at Medical Solicitors. We conduct most of our Clinical and Medical Negligence claims under ‘No Win, No Fee’ agreements, also known as Conditional Fee Agreements. So, you do not have to worry about how you are going to afford to bring a medical negligence claim for compensation. You have nothing to lose in speaking to us.
Follow our links below to quickly access our information pages about how we can help with a complaint about care, Inquests funding a medical negligence claim and more:
- complaining about care
- Inquests into a death
- funding a medical negligence claim
- Conditional fee agreements
- Time limits
- How are claims settled?
<< If you wish to read about some of the different types Medical Claims click here
Contact our Expert Medical & Clinical Negligence Lawyers
We provide urgent legal advice and support for patients anywhere in England & Wales. We have doctors and barristers located all over the UK, who provide us with meeting facilities, in London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Yorkshire, Oxford, Manchester, Leeds, Hull, Liverpool, Newcastle and beyond. Our team will travel to see clients. We think it best to see our clients in the comfort of their own home over a cup of tea. You are not a number to us. Call or email our friendly team free of charge for specialist legal advice on a no win no fee basis today.